CLDR Tracking System for Bug Reports and Feature Requests
- Create a new ticket (Bug Report or Feature Request)
- View tickets
- Browse CLDR source
- Guide to Trac for CLDR
- To search for a bug, type in the bug number with # in the top right box (eg #1507).
- To go directly to a bug, use a URL like: http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/1507
When filing bugs, please:
- enter proposed data (new or corrections) with the Survey Tool instead of a ticket, whenever possible.
- read Filing Bug Reports before submitting the first time.
- fill out the ticket fields as accurately as you can; it will help us to process your submission.
- supply the suggested corrections for bugs (don't just say "It's wrong").