CLDR Ticket #10010(accepted data)
Add likely subtag for Mankanya
|Reported by:||sascha||Owned by:||rick|
As part of fixing cldrbug:9994, we should define likely subtags for the Mankanya language [knf]. Proposed addition to likelySubtags.xml:
<likelySubtag from="knf" to="knf_Latn_GW"/>
Ethnologue 18 writes http://www.ethnologue.com/18/language/knf/:
- Mankanya: A language of Guinea-Bissau
- Alternate Names: Bola, Mancagne, Mancang, Mancanha, Mankaañ, Mankanha
- Population: 44,200 in Guinea-Bissau (2006 World Factbook). Population total all countries: 75,050.
- Writing: Latin script [Latn].
- Also spoken in: Senegal
- Owner changed from anybody to sascha
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31