CLDR Ticket #10012(accepted data)
Likely subtags for Grebo [grb]
|Reported by:||sascha||Owned by:||rick|
As part of fixing cldrbug:9994, the Grebo language [grb] should get assigned likely subtags. I’m suggesting to add the following:
<likelySubtag from="grb" to="grb_Latn_LR"/>
Grebo [grb] is a macrolanguage; CLDR rewrites the individual language “Northern Grebo” [gbo] to grb.
Ethnologue writes in http://www.ethnologue.com/18/language/gbo/:
- Grebo, Northern: A language of Liberia
- Population: 84,500 (1999 LBT).
- Location: Maryland, River Gee, Sinoe, Grand Kru, and Grand Gedeh counties; near Cote d’Ivoire border, south of Krahn, north of Klao, west of Glaro.
- Writing: Latin script [Latn].
- Owner changed from anybody to sascha
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31