CLDR Ticket #10024(accepted unittest)
Tests for RBNF
|Reported by:||sascha||Owned by:||sascha|
It would be useful to have test cases for Rule-Based Number Formatting (RBNF) in various locales. This would be quite similar to the current transform tests in http://unicode.org/repos/cldr/trunk/tools/cldr-unittest/src/org/unicode/cldr/unittest/data/transformtest/ — having that test suite is immensely useful for maintaining CLDR transforms.
The test expectations for RBNF could perhaps look like this: http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/attachment/ticket/8849/test-rbnf-pl.txt and live in some testdata directory inside the CLDR repo, perhaps as a sibling to the current transformtest files (link above). As with transform tests, the locale could be inferred from the file name.
- Cc pedberg added
- Owner changed from anybody to grhoten
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Milestone changed from 32 to UNSCH