CLDR Ticket #10038(accepted data)
Wrong name for Indonesian in Indonesian?
|Reported by:||roubert||Owned by:||kristi|
Changeset r11798 pulled data from the Survey Tool changing the name of Indonesian in Indonesian from "Bahasa Indonesia" to just "Indonesia" and this was released with CLDR 28:
Now we (Android) have received a bug report claiming that this was a mistake and that the name should never have been changed.
- Owner changed from anybody to kristi
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to main
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32