CLDR Ticket #10059(closed data: fixed)
Hindi ordinal RBNF: bad ending for 6
|Reported by:||mikolajz@…||Owned by:||grhoten|
According to our linguist, the ordinal 6 in masculine and feminine should be written as, respectively, 6ठा and 6ठी, while CLDR produces 6टा and 6टी (i.e. uses U+091F instead of U+0920).
These endings can be easily changed in the "digits-ordinal-masculine" and "digits-ordinal-feminine" rules of Hndi RBNF.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Data Locale set to hi
- Component changed from unknown to rbnf
- Phase changed from dsub to spec-beta
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Owner changed from anybody to grhoten
- Type changed from unknown to data
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
- Review set to sascha