CLDR Ticket #10070(accepted tools)
Add new Delta-by-Type chart
|Reported by:||kmcmurr@…||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
Suggestion: provide support for query based notification subscriptions.
Example: suppose I want to get notified of changes to specific subset of the CLDR, say changes to the Compact Short Numbers for a set of 20 locales. With this feature request, I could create a notification request such that when the CLDR approves any changes to common data as scoped to my query, I get an email notification (or possibly I register a web service callback)
As things are today, while I can subscribe to get notification of all CLDR bugs, I'm not aware of any way to automate checking for changes of a specific scope.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from eCLDR notification feature request: query based notification subscriptions to Add new Delta-by-Type chart
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Owner changed from anybody to mark