CLDR Ticket #10086(accepted data)
Finish "wrong number format for thousands"
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
The wrong approach was taken for Arabic compact number format for ticket:9902, and was retracted. See comment 6.
Consider changing Arabic. However, also consider whether it should be done. The goal is very short numbers, using abbreviations that are recognizable in context, even if not typically used.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Xref set to 9902
- Component changed from unknown to numbers
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to data