CLDR Ticket #10150(accepted data)
Short decimal format incorrect for Danish language
|Reported by:||neilwells@…||Owned by:||fredrik|
'td' is an incorrect abbreviation for tusind (thousand). Danish speaks usually use 'K'. Likewise, 'bio' is an incorrect abbreviation of billioner (trillion).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from units to numbers
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik
- Type changed from unknown to data
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.