CLDR Ticket #10190(accepted data)
Belarusian-Latin/BGN transliteration converts to NFD, but rules are in NFC
|Reported by:||robert@…||Owned by:||sascha|
Description (last modified by fredrik) (diff)
The Belarusian-Latin/BGN transliteration converts to NFD before the rules are applied, but the global filter and the rules are written in NFC.
This causes certain letters to transliterate incorrectly e.g. Ў becomes Ŭ when it should be W instead.
(The same problem exists in some other transliterations where NFD conversion is needlessly inserted.)
Furthermore the letter Ш / ш is missing. (It should transliterate to SH / sh.)
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 32
- Owner changed from anybody to sascha
- Type changed from unknown to data