[Unicode]   Common Locale Data Repository : Bug Tracking Home | Site Map | Search

CLDR Ticket #10822(closed: fixed)

Opened 11 months ago

Last modified 8 months ago

Add missing defaultContent locales

Reported by: mark Owned by: mark
Component: unknown Data Locale:
Phase: dsub Review: yoshito
Weeks: Data Xpath:


Description (last modified by mark) (diff)

I noticed a problem in TestBasic.TestDefaultContents: it wasn't testing all the locales for default contents. When I fixed it, I got 5 errors.

This ticket now just has the test change. The rest is in #10938


Change History

comment:1 Changed 11 months ago by mark

See also ticket:10777

comment:2 Changed 9 months ago by mark

  • Status changed from new to reviewing
  • Xref set to 10938
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Priority changed from assess to major
  • Milestone changed from UNSCH to 33
  • type changed from unknown to unittest
  • Review set to yoshito

comment:3 Changed 8 months ago by pedberg

  • Status changed from reviewing to reviewfeedback

fixing owner

comment:4 Changed 8 months ago by pedberg

  • Owner changed from anybody to mark
  • Status changed from reviewfeedback to accepted

comment:5 Changed 8 months ago by pedberg

  • Status changed from accepted to reviewing

comment:6 Changed 8 months ago by yoshito

  • Status changed from reviewing to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Add a comment

Modify Ticket

as closed
Next status will be 'new'
Next status will be 'closed'

E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.