CLDR Ticket #3560(closed enhancement: fixed)
Korean search collator variant for "initial consonant" search
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
A popular way of searching for contacts in Korean (e.g. on some phones) is to use the initial consonant of each Hangul - that is, a search pattern of "ㅂㅁㅇ" should find "박무이".
We could perhaps support this by adding another Korean search collator variant that tailors the V and T jamos to have primary weight 0 (like combining marks).
- Owner changed from somebody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 2.0
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Review set to jungshik