CLDR Ticket #3862(closed defect: fixed)
Date field 'Y'
|Reported by:||yoshito||Owned by:||emmons|
http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/#Date_Format_Patterns explains date format patterns. For year 'y', it says "two letters also specifies the maximum length". However, it is not clear that the rule also applies to 'Y' (year in "week of year" based calendar).
Also, LDML specification may address "parse" consideration for two-letter year patterns.
- Owner changed from somebody to yoshito
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to spec
- Milestone changed from postpone to 21
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Review set to yoshito