CLDR Ticket #3988(closed defect: fixed)
Fix the spec for 0/1
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
We need to explain why 0 and 1 are allowed in addition to zero / one, and what the differences are.
Change the following (and others as necessary)
<!ATTLIST unitPattern count (zero | one | two | few | many | other) #REQUIRED >
Example of difference.
Suppose that singular ("one") ends with 'u'. Then I can say
But I can also phrase the =1 case as:
The 0/1 cases are quite often specially phrased, even if the language has no formal plural categories, so those are also allowed.
- Owner changed from somebody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to spec
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 2.0.1