CLDR Ticket #4052(closed defect: fixed)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||emmons|
commonlyUsed doesn't work in terms of our translation process, and we have been working to remove it. Now that we have cleaned up the metazone info, we should complete the work we have done.
- If a short name really is commonly used, then it should be left in the data.
- Otherwise it should be removed.
- And we can then remove all instances of
Attached is a search over the current information.
- Owner changed from somebody to emmons
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 21
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed