CLDR Ticket #5012(accepted tools)
time zone skew for output data creation
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
st.unicode.org's sql server is in central time, but the tomcat server (was) running in pacific time. OutputFileStatus was confused, and thought that some locale files on disk were 2 hours out of date, so regenerated them too often.
It looks like Timestamp = select max(mod_time) is getting sql server time instead of local time.
Fix in future. For now, just put tomcat back into central time.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 23
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Milestone changed from 23 to 24dsub
comment:14 Changed 20 months ago by emmons
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from unknown to survey