CLDR Ticket #5119(accepted tools)
CLDRFile extrapaths misses breton's "many"
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||mark|
Why does CLDRFile.getExtraPaths() use this code:
final Set<Count> pluralCounts = supplementalData.getPlurals(getLocaleID()).getCountToExamplesMap().keySet();
I think it misses 'many' because the example counter only goes up to 1000.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 22
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Type changed from defect to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown