CLDR Ticket #5397(accepted tools)
Utility for more accurate example text
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
Description (last modified by srl) (diff)
For generating example text that requires accessing multiple path values in a CLDRFile, it would be useful to have a special-purpose shim subclass of CLDRFile. This subclass would be created from a CLDRFile, and override exactly one value, the value for the path whose value is being tested.
For example, to create a formatted timezone string that illustrates the use of the region format, you want to use the value being supplied to the example generator instead of the value that would normally come from the CLDRFile.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 23dsub
comment:14 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown