CLDR Ticket #5416(accepted data)
Add a new locale (be-tarask - Belarusian (Taraškievica))
|Reported by:||Pavel Selitskas <p.selitskas@…>||Owned by:||emmons|
I would like to start a new locale in CLDR — Belarusian (Taraškievica) (the full locale code would be be-BY-tarask, but I'm not sure whether country code may be omitted or not; anyway, 'tarask' subtag is defined in both IANA subtag registry and BCP 47).
I'm a native speaker, and I did a preliminary investigation as for plural forms, calendar/date data, etc. I'm also familiar with the Survey Tool. So, I can be a person who submits core data for the new locale, and the one who can submit more data during the next editing window.
My CLDR account is the same as specified in this ticket meta information.
- Owner changed from anybody to rick
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 23dsub