CLDR Ticket #5446(accepted tools)
MapComparator should be synchronized with Supplemental Metadata
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||mark|
#5434 was due to MapComparator not handling values "0" and "1"
Why doesn't MapComparator use values from supplemental metadata? Duplication will cause hidden defects.
For instance, CLDRFile.dateFieldOrder seems to be a copy of:
<attributeValues elements="field" attributes="type" order="given">era year month week day weekday dayperiod hour minute second zone</attributeValues>
I think the supplemental metadata is typically under-utilized.
Furthermore, the value in question, countValueOrder, isn't actually in supplementalmetadata ( zero, one, two, few, many, other ). Should it be?
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown