CLDR Ticket #5813(closed defect: fixed)
Reordering Groups for DUCET
|Reported by:||richard.wordingham@…||Owned by:||markus|
The Unicode Collation Algorithm (UTS#10) at Version 6.2.0 (and latest draft for Version 6.3.0) defines parametric tailoring by reference to the definition of the LDML collation settings. The meaning of the parameter 'reorder' is defined by Section 5.14.12 in LDML Version 22.1 and by Section 3.12 of the draft of the collation section for Version 23. However, the final section of the paragraph says, 'The reordering groups for the DUCET are not specified here'.
So, where are reordering groups specified for DUCET?
- Owner changed from anybody to markus
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 24
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to mark