CLDR Ticket #5906(accepted enhancement)
Use standard controls in ST
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
Use standard pulldown, radio buttons, etc in ST instead of home-brew.
For example of the current style, see screen shots attachements #1, #2
General Info should be a pulldown, using the same control as "Automatic..."
Same for Review.
For example of revised style, see screenshot attachment #3.
See also HTML file in attachments; the HTML style is a bit gorpy, because I just had some quick edits in DW, but shows the use of regular HTML buttons, etc instead of image buttons. Also uses a more minimal style (which we could do some of with ST CSS right now.)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 24dsub2
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement