CLDR Ticket #5950(accepted unittest)
Add test for deprecated codes in metadata
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||travis|
We should only have deprecated codes in the supplemental data in very limited circumstances:
The circumstances are when the input contains a deprecated code.
<likelySubtag from="iw" to="iw_Hebr_IL"/>
There are some types of supplemental data where we don't verify this, so we should add better tests.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to test
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 24rc
- Owner changed from anybody to travis
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from enhancement to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown