CLDR Ticket #6164(accepted unknown)
Change import sequence
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
The flow with <If you have already reviewed these locales, you may click “No and don't ask again” the next time the pop-up dialog appears.> is confusing.
- Instead of the current flow,
The reminder message should not have a button [No and don't ask again]. Instead, on the <http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#oldvotes///> page, at the bottom put [Done with Import], and change the text to:
Old Votes - from before 2013-04-14 00:00:00
Above is a list of locales which you have voted for in CLDR 23 and previous.
- Please click each locale button to review your previous votes in that locale. We will import your old votes for just the ones you select.
- If you are a translator using a shared email address, some of the votes may be from other people. Please don't import those votes unless you personally confirm them.
- Once you are done, click the [Done] button to avoid getting the reminder message when you log in.
[Done with Import]
- There was the message:
- Note that some of the locales listed may have votes which are no longer valid in CLDR.
That should not appear. That is, we should not show any paths that are currently invalid, so we should not need that message.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub