CLDR Ticket #6227(accepted tools)
move functions for "which locales can the vetter modify" and "which locales are readonly" into core
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
Description (last modified by srl) (diff)
- function is currently misnamed UserRegistry.localeMatchesLocale
- For example, "en" matches "en_GB", etc.
- This would also process matches such as "*"
- This would allow VettingViewer to do matching of which users match which locale
which locales are readonly
- SurveyTool's function STFactory.isReadOnlyLocale should be retitled and moved into core
- this will let tools know which locales are editable vs non editable in ST
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 24dvet
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to task
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from UserRegistry.localeMatchesLocale() should use CLDRLocale parentage functions to move functions for "which locales can the vetter modify" and "which locales are readonly" into core
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from task to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.