CLDR Ticket #6250(accepted tools)
unittests and ConsoleCheck should have seed available
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
the unit tests and consolecheck tools should have the 'seed' locales available to them, even if they not considered by default.
the Factory.SourceTreeType enum will distinguish items, and Factory.getSourceTreeType(File) will return whether a file is seed or common, this could be extended to take a CLDRLocale instead.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 24rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from 26dvet to 26rc
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown