CLDR Ticket #6303(accepted unknown)
Use constant set of paths
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||googler|
I think we may be able to get a significant benefit in terms of both code simplicity and performance if we had a fixed set of possible paths per DTD.
Rather than, as now, generate a different set for each locale, we'd just suppress ones that were inappropriate for that locale, such as unnecessary count values. Such suppression in the iterator would be simpler than generating new paths all the time.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub