CLDR Ticket #6337(accepted enhancement)
ST: Don't HTML-escape forum posts in the database
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
ticket:4946 un-escaped forum posts as they go out. That's good, but forum posts are still HTML-escaped in the DB.
Fix this somehow (perhaps based on version #?) - may be a DB update, etc.
- Summary changed from revisit ticket:4946 to ST: Don't HTML-escape forum posts in the database
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.