CLDR Ticket #6400(accepted tools)
Speed up emails to all users
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
It is inconvenient that a message to all users can take many hours to get out. For one thing, there's no way to verify that the message went out, or quickly add a correction if needed.
Since most of our messages are to *all* users, how about keeping an email mailing list that matches the contents of the vetters, then just send to that group. That way they get it almost instantly.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub
comment:12 Changed 20 months ago by emmons
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from unknown to survey