CLDR Ticket #6406(accepted enhancement)
Clean up error/warning messages
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||anybody|
We should show the details for the types of warnings in the VettingViewer, because they may have very different priorities. See mock at http://unicode.org/repos/cldr-tmp/trunk/dropbox/mark/vetting/vettingView-summary-google.html
There are two followups for this.
- Some of the subtypes are used for rather different kinds of warning messages. We should have a consistent warning message for each different subtype so that these are consistent for the user. We can add subtypes to make this happen.
- The warning message can always be prefaced with the subtype, to make a logical connection between the subtotals in the mock and the warning messages. Examples:
The characters [,] should not be used in this context. For what to do, see Handling Warnings in Characters.
Discouraged characters. The characters [,] should not be used in this context. For what to do, see Handling Warnings in Characters.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Owner changed from googler to anybody
- Milestone changed from 26dvet to 27dsub