CLDR Ticket #6428(accepted enhancement)
Show errors regardless of coverage level
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
A significant proportion of errors are where the comprehensive item is wrong, but the vetter doesn't see that listed as a problem — because s/he can't see it at all (at the normal coverage level)!
What we might want to do is make the comprehensive item have an error, but the other item have a warning.
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Component changed from unknown to design
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Component changed from design to survey
- Summary changed from Display Collisions across coverage boundaries. to Show errors regardless of coverage level