CLDR Ticket #6474(accepted tools)
CLDRModify merge doens't work outside of main
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
I was trying to use CLDRModify to merge in ULI data. I ended up with this command line:
java -DCLDR_DIR=./cldr -classpath ./cldr.jar:./icu4j.jar:./utilities.jar org.unicode.cldr.tool.CLDRModify -j../xml/common/segments/junk/ -ir -d./cldr-new -s./cldr/common/main/ -asegments
The "junk" is there because the last directory component gets removed.
Anyways, the merge would not work, didn't merge in anything from the "-j" named directory. I did add some debugging to CLDRModify before finally realizing that no actual xml files need to be merged in this release.
The way items are split up in the 'common/' directory ought to be data driven.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown