CLDR Ticket #6482(accepted enhancement)
Require checkoff on review items
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||sbyaala|
It is hard for us to tell when people are done (see other bugs).
One thought: we could put a checkbox at the bottom of certain forms, and record the results.
[ ] I have reviewed this page and ....
Eg at the bottom of http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/survey?x=r_datetime&calendar=gregorian&_=aa
That way we can track and ensure that people have said they are done, on a more detailed level.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Component changed from unknown to design
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from mark to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Cc fredrik added
- Owner changed from pedberg to sbyaala
- Component changed from design to survey-ui-design