CLDR Ticket #6547(accepted survey)
Improve test feedback on units to prevent errors
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
We do sometimes have a problem with people 'overtranslating', and we might take some steps to help address that with units, such as:
- For the narrow/short SI unit translations, notify people when they are not the same as the SI symbols.
- Don't have a warning in non-Latin-script languages about using non-native characters for SI units for:
- narrow/short that use the standard SI symbols
- US units that use the US name.
- Query our developers to see if we can expand the space for narrow and short units.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to test
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25dsub
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Summary changed from Consider tweaks to units to Improve test feedback on units to prevent errors
- Phase changed from final to dsub
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
comment:10 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from enhancement to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.