CLDR Ticket #6596(accepted unittest)
Customize value-too-wide tests, perhaps by locale
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
For many of the cases either marked in red on the spreadsheets in those bugs or with very large % differences from English, the items are part of a set which all have similar widths (though many of the other members are not marked in red), and the main reason these stand out is that the English value has a smaller width than other members of the English set. So for these it is the test that is the problem.
Many other cases are the result of translating a unit that is unfamiliar in the target language, so there is no understandable shorter form. For these we may need to customize the tests by language.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25design
- Phase changed from final to dsub
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
- Type changed from enhancement to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown