CLDR Ticket #6676(accepted enhancement)
Change unittest to verify all CLDR data copied to ICU
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||anybody|
There is a unit test for the LDML to ICU converter. But it has a number of exclusions. We should fix the test so that
- All the exclusions are purposeful, eg CLDR metadata or alts that are explicitly excluded.
- The test fails if any new structure is added, so that one of the steps to http://cldr.unicode.org/development/updating-dtds is to fix the config file for the converter.
And fix the converter so that all of the current failures (resulting from 1/2) are fixed.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from anybody to jchye
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Owner changed from googler to anybody
- Milestone changed from 26dvet to 27dsub