CLDR Ticket #6684(accepted tools)
Add a unit test for the spec
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||anybody|
A simple test would be to check that every line in the DTDs occurs in the spec, and list any that aren't so that they can be fixed.
There is a simple HTML parser in CLDR that can be used for this.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from anybody to jchye
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Owner changed from googler to anybody
- Milestone changed from 26rc to 27dsub
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown