CLDR Ticket #6725(accepted tools)
grouping clarification, test
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||emmons|
- We need to clarify better in the spec
The status attribute marks a feature of the *contained* (contains=) items.
<group type="150" contains="EU" status="grouping"/> <!--Europe -->
grouping here is a characteristic of the contains (EU)
<group type="150" contains="QU" status="deprecated"/> <!--Europe -->
grouping here is a characteristic of the contains (QU)
The grouping attribute marks a feature of the *container" (type=) items.
<group type="EU" contains="AT BE CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HU IE IT LT LU LV MT NL PL PT SE SI SK BG RO" grouping="true"/> <!-- European Union -->
- We should add a test that A = B, where:
A = the set of regions in a contains= with status="grouping"
B = the set of regions in a type= with grouping="true";
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Type changed from unknown to task
- Type changed from task to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown