CLDR Ticket #6764(accepted data)
Many flaws in short/narrow unit data
|Reported by:||kent.karlsson14@…||Owned by:||pedberg|
The CLDR 24 short and narrow forms data for units contain many
outright errors, inconsistencies, nonce abbreviations, failures to
compose SI unit designations from prefix+named unit, and other errors
of various kinds. It would a very bad idea to use that data in any
The table in
gives proposed corrections to many of the issues (far from all of them,
though) for short/narrow units.
I would suggest a special round of opening the ST for short/narrow units
only, perhaps limited also to the locales which already have some such data.
The starting point should be the data in the spreadsheet linked above,
not the current erroneous data.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to needs-more-info
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution needs-more-info deleted
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc