CLDR Ticket #6766(accepted data)
Add default timezone for country
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||yoshito|
It would be useful to have the "default" timezone (the one for the capital city) for queries like:
[What time is it in Russia]
2:26 PM Monday, October 21, 2013 (MSK) Time in Moscow, Russian Federation 10:26 PM Kamchatka Krai (PETT) 10:26 PM Magadan (MAGT) 9:26 PM Sakhalin (SAKT) 9:26 PM Vladivostok (VLAT) 8:26 PM Yakutsk (YAKT) 7:26 PM Irkutsk (IRKT) 5:26 PM Novosibirsk (NOVT) 2:26 PM Samara (SAMT)
Note that the answer highlights the default as the first (in the UI it is larger), but then also lists the others.
This would just take a small table.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from anybody to yoshito
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement