CLDR Ticket #6818(closed defect: fixed)
Display names of time units capitalized in English
|Reported by:||travis||Owned by:||mark|
This is true for both common/main/root.xml and common/main/en.xml
... <field type="day"> <displayName>Day</displayName> ...
Also includes era, year, month, week, hour, minute, second.
These display names should be lowercase, not capitalized as in the example above.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to travis