CLDR Ticket #6834(accepted data)
Request to add plural ruleset for Puinave
|Reported by:||fios@…||Owned by:||mark|
Helping the Puinave (pui-CO) community get started with l10n and we'd like to register a plural ruleset (fortunately an easy one).
Form 1: 0, 1
Form 2: Else
There are no rules as yet for negative numbers or fractions, the language has not reached that stage of formal linguistic development yet. I'm copying in Larry (on whose behalf I'm filing this bug).
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to needs-more-info
- Status changed from closed to new
- Resolution needs-more-info deleted