CLDR Ticket #6911(accepted tools)
Ideas to speed up tests
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
More memory/faster build machine.
We have a bunch of tests that cycle through every file, and either look at every path, or get a CLDRFile for each locale. Since we are making multiple passes, we are probably flushing caches and rebuilding CLDRFile, or rereading files over and over.
We might restructure the tests to have a registration list of subtests that are called on each file / path, so that we only have to do a single pass.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown