CLDR Ticket #6934(accepted data)
Incorrect decimal mark for en_ZA
|Reported by:||timothy@…||Owned by:||kristi|
The decimal mark for en_ZA is currently set to the comma ",".
However, the comma is very rarely used as a decimal mark in South Africa. Usually the full stop "." is used instead.
Please can the CLDR data be updated to use "." as the decimal mark for en_ZA?
- Owner changed from anybody to dov
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25rc
- Status changed from closed to new
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner dov deleted
- Status changed from accepted to new
- Milestone set to UNSCH