CLDR Ticket #6961(accepted tools)
SurveyTool's knowledge of 'seed' vs 'common'
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
since the SurveyTool is configured with the entire CLDR directory (CLDR_DIR), it should not have any special knowledge of seed/common (see xreffed tickets).
- a SimpleFactory (or perhaps a special factory function?) should be able to take a CLDRConfig as input and thus construct the "disk-based factory" (as opposed to database factory)
- SurveyMain.getInFiles() should just query the disk factory to determine the set of locales, modulated by restrictions in ticket:6915
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dsub
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from unknown to survey
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.