CLDR Ticket #6996(accepted unknown)
Introduce the possibility to log File opening [only branch]
|Reported by:||ribnitz||Owned by:||anybody|
It would make sense to introduce the possibility to log files being opened, as this may be useful information when debugging issues (e.g. related to caching entries). From the developer point of view, logging that a file was opened/read should be easy, but the respective class should attach a Stacktrace to each invocation.
All location which read files either using InputStreams or Readers need to be instrumented to log the access, if requested to do so.
Since the behavior is only useful for debugging, it should be disabled by default, but its status should be obtainable through CLDRConfig.
- Owner changed from anybody to ribnitz
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25final
- Status changed from reviewing to accepted
- Review mark deleted
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
- Review set to mark
- Owner changed from googler to anybody
- Milestone changed from 26dvet to 27dsub