CLDR Ticket #6997(accepted tools)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
TestInfo is now just a thin shell on top of CLDRConfig. There is no need to distinguish them, and having them be separate is just confusing and potentially fragile.
Refactor by folding the additional methods from TestInfo into CLDRConfig, and then replace all instances of TestInfo by CLDRConfig.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dsub
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from unknown to util