CLDR Ticket #7001(closed defect: fixed)
On Number > Padding > Rounding, fix "multiplying" vs. "dividing" order
|Reported by:||Rafael Xavier <rxaviers@…>||Owned by:||pedberg|
The order of "multiplying" vs. "dividing" seems incorrect in the paragraph below. Please, consider the following fix, which conforms with the example provided after the paragraph.
- "Mathematically, rounding to specific increments is performed by multiplying by the increment, rounding to an integer, then dividing by the increment"
+ "Mathematically, rounding to specific increments is performed by dividing by the increment, rounding to an integer, then multiplying by the increment"
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 25final
- Priority changed from medium to major
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Component changed from docs to spec
- Review set to emmons
- Type changed from unknown to defect