CLDR Ticket #7088(accepted data)
|Reported by:||markus||Owned by:||pedberg|
In source:trunk/common/collation/sv.xml we have types "search", "standard", and "reformed". "standard" sorts v<<w while reformed keeps w primary different. "reformed" is the default but "search" has "rules match standard collation below" including v<<w.
Is it correct that "search" has v<<w, or should we make "search" work like the default collation, without v<<w? Do Swedish users expect to have v and w be equal on primary level when searching?
Also, can we rename "reformed" to "standard" and delete the old rules?
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
comment:11 Changed 21 months ago by pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29