CLDR Ticket #7106(accepted data)
add alternate locale tags for plural ranges, etc.
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
There are a set of equivalent locales that we need to add to tables that map to data:
tl, iw, ...
These are in likelySubtags, plurals, ordinals, but need to be added to plural ranges and a few other places. And we need a test that they are in and have the same values as the canonical forms (eg iw ~he).
The only places where they should differ is where the output also contains the locale tag, as in likely subtags, where
"iw" => "iw-Hebr-IL"
"he" => "he-Hebr-IL"
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data-plurals
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Priority changed from medium to major
- Milestone changed from 26rc to 27dsub